We invite you & want you to HAVE Church with us today!
We pray for peace & blessings over you!
Interactive Worship Video
with Pastor Debbye
We invite you and encourage you to keep playing worship music, filling your home with the presence of God! In the middle of this pandemic, it is easy to fall into “doing” rather than “being”. Worship is a perfect reminder to just “be” and remind our hearts and mind of the goodness of God.
Please know we are here for you! You have a strong community coming together to not just seek God but to lean on Him and His perfect goodness during this season.
We hope you are reminded and encouraged of how loved you really are and encourage you fill your home with worship!
P.S. The last song is for laughs 🙂 We hope you like it!
We hope these notes and scripture references help you.
1. Jesus is in your Life!
Matthew 5:6 (NKJV)
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
Matthew 5:6 (NASB)
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
2. The Holy Spirit is making Changes Right Now!
II Cor 3:18
3. Our minds are being Renewed by the Presence of God!
- There is a rise in hunger of Jesus! 50% of Churches in the U.S.A are growing!
- There is an increase in Prayer
- There is an increase in timeless values — God, Family, Fellowship & Relationships